Our mission is to make great tasting barista quality coffee at home possible for everyone.
We've done this by removing the hefty upfront cost of buying a Barista machine by enabling you to spread the cost over 12 interest free monthly payments with DivideBuy or Klarna.
For just £49 per month inc vat you can have a Sage Barista Express, or £58 for a Sage Barista Pro, yours to own and keep with 12 monthly payments on 0% interest.
Add 1kg of coffee beans per month for just £15 and you’ve got the best tasting coffee at home for less than the cost of Nespresso.
We selected the Sage Barista Express and Pro machines due to their fantastic coffee making capabilities in the home environment. Perfect for the home Barista. They’re manufactured by Sage Appliances to a very high standard, are durable and reliable and built to provide many thousands of great cups of coffee.
What's included in a Barista Club plan
1.Choose your Sage Barista machine in silver or black on a monthly payment plan with 0% interest.
2. Then add a monthly subscription of a 1kg bag of the very best quality barista beans delivered to your home or office.
All for less than the cost of Nespresso.
See how we compare on price
Our Barista Club machine and bean plans cost less than capsule or pod coffee subscriptions and just 10% of the cost of the coffee shop (which may charge £2.50 for a latte when you can make it at home with The Barista Club for just 23p).
For a fair comparison between the machine & bean subscriptions available on the market we are comparing subscription plans that include a milk frother as part of the subscription.
The Barista Club
The Barista Club plan provides you with a Sage Barista Express machine and a 1kg bag of beans per month.
- Pay for the machine over 12 months, interest free credit.
- £49 per month for the machine + £15 for 1kg
- Add £15 per month for a 1kg bag of barista quality coffee beans.
- Total cost per month of £64 inc vat
- Year two cost just £15 per month
- Average monthly cost over 24months = £32
- 1kg bag of beans makes approx 140 shots of espresso
- The cost per single shot espresso is 23p
- Cost per day for 5 cups of coffee = £1.03
Or get the Sage Barista Pro for just 3p more per cup or 14p more per day.
All Sage Barista machines come with a 2 year warranty.
Nespresso launched a subscription service that allows you to pay a monthly fee for coffee pods and get your Nespresso machine practically free upfront.
- There is a 12 month minimum term
- Monthly plans cost £35, £55 or £75 depending on machine.
- The £55 plan gets you a Gran Lattissima machine and Nespresso credits upto £55 per month can buy you 150 single shot capsules.
- The cost per single shot espresso is 37p
- Cost per day = £1.83
Lavazza MyWay subscription
Lavazza launched a subscription service called MyWay that allows you to pay a monthly fee for coffee capsules and get your Lavazza capsule machine for £1.
- There is a 12 month minimum term
- Initial order requires a minimum order spend of 10 packs of 16 capsules for £4.40 each totalling a £45 for the first month.
- The £45 gets you a Jolie&Milk capsule machine (worth £129) machine and 160 single shot capsules.
- The cost per single shot espresso is 28p
- Cost per day = £1.50
The Barista Club service is cheaper per day than other coffee subscription services for the same amount of cups of coffee.
Wouldn't you prefer a Barista machine that grinds fresh beans every day than a capsule or pod machine? And now its much more affordable too. In fact as little as 10% of the cost of the coffee shop (which may charge £2.50 for a latte when you can make it at home with The Barista Club for 23p).